- National Trained Coach, NCCP Level 3
- Certified Provincial Coach
- Junior Silver Freeskate, Gold Dances, Gold Skills, Bronze Rhythm Dance
- Coached Competitive skaters from Pre-Juvenile through Novice Levels and all levels of STARSkate from STAR 1 through Gold
- Coached skaters through Skate Canada Gold level tests in Freeskate, Dance, Skills and Interpretive, as well as Diamond Level Dances
- was selected to coach Team Alberta North at Arctic Winter Games in 2012 in Whitehorse, YK, 2014 in Fairbanks, Alaska and 2018 in Fort Smith, NWT.
- 14 years coaching experience
- Rate: $13.00 15 minute lesson, $9.00 10 minute lesson
- Certified National Coach, NCCP Level 3, partial Level 4 & 5
- Skate Canada Powerskate certified
- currently the Skate Canada Alberta-Nwt/Nun Coaching Representative for the Peace Region
- Gold Freeskate, Gold Dance, Gold Pairs
- former 5 time Canadian national medalist, 4 time international medalist, provincial and western Canadian champion
- Coached National and International Champions, World and Olympic Skaters
- 30 years coaching experience
- Rate: $17.00 15 minute lesson, $12.00 10 minute lesson
- Partial National Coach (NCCP Level 3)
- Certified Provincial Coach (NCCP Level 2)
- Partial Senior Silver Freeskate, 6th Figure, Gold Dance, Dance Variation, Novice Competitive Dance
- Coached Preliminary to Gold Freeskate, Dance, Skills, Interpretative
- 20 years coaching experience
- Rate $12.00 15 min lesson, $8.00 10 min lesson
Allyson Foster – Trained Regional Coach
Ellie Daynes – In-Training Club Coach – Canskate
Danielle Budgell – In-Training Club Coach – Canskate
Victoria Guenther – In-Training Club Coach – Canskate
Off Ice Coaching
Hi my name is Lisa, I will be running the off-ice sessions for the Intermediate, Senior and High Performance groups. I am a CSEP certified personal trainer and I have been working as an athletic trainer for the Alberta Sport Development Centre since April 2016. As a trainer for ASDC, I have worked with a variety of athletes around the region from various sports. I have been involved with sport my entire life, hence why I am very passionate about my career and giving back to the sport community. When I am not training athletes or clients, I am coaching gymnastics. I have been coaching for the past 9 years and during that time have coached recreational, developmental, and competitive provincial /national level athletes. Along with my CSEP-CPT certification, I have received my Fitness Leadership Diploma through the Grande Prairie Regional College and a variety NCCP certificates. I am trained in NCCP foundations-Active Start, Artistic, and Trampoline, certified level 2 artistic and trampoline, and trained level 3 trampoline. This is my second year returning to work with the figure skating club. I really enjoyed working with the figure skaters last year. I think the sport is amazing and I enjoy training athletes who train in another form of an artistic sport. Physical preparation is a key component for success in sport and I am excited to play a role in preparing these talented athletes for success. I look forward to meeting all of the new athletes, as well as continue to work with the returning athletes!
theRADlife is a full-on passion, play + plant fueled, yoga + wellness company, on a mission to inspire + empower YOU to craft + live your RADDEST life.
Our space is a Studio, School and Sanctuary, where people come to connect, learn, move and feel really damn good. We believe in yoga, mindfulness, play, community, kindness and hugs. Time spent here is about BEing not doing. It is a space to re-connect to your true-self while connecting with others in our rad wholehearted community.
Every class starts with hugs and ends with treats, and in between a whole lotta magic happens.
Our RADfuture programs are more than just yoga classes, they’re more than just a hangout space for kids, it’s an hour and a half class that teaches youth how to truthfully love themselves and their lives, during the good, the bad, and the average. We teach kids to appreciate their bodies exactly as they are, create lasting + healthy friendships, how to use social media to BUILD OTHERS UP instead of judging and comparing, to understand our minds + how they work every day, and so much more.
Kirstie is a former figure skater from Saskatchewan, and has found her passion teaching yoga in Grande Prairie. She LOVES dogs, anatomy, and making playlists, and she can make any yoga class fun and exciting. Anna is also a former figure skater and coach, from right here in Grande Prairie. She facilitates all the RADgirls programs at theRADlife, and has discovered the power of slowing down, getting out of your head, and sharing + connecting with girls and women of all ages. These two yoga instructors cannot wait to start sharing their knowledge and connecting with your skaters!