- National Trained Coach, NCCP Level 3
- Certified Provincial Coach
- Junior Silver Freeskate, Gold Dances, Gold Skills, Bronze Rhythm Dance
- Coached Competitive skaters from Pre-Juvenile through Novice Levels and all levels of STARSkate from STAR 1 through Gold
- Coached skaters through Skate Canada Gold level tests in Freeskate, Dance, Skills and Interpretive, as well as Diamond Level Dances
- Selected to coach Team Alberta North at Arctic Winter Games in 2012 in Whitehorse, YK, 2014 in Fairbanks, Alaska and 2018 in Fort Smith, NWT.
- 14 years coaching experience
Rate: $13.00 / 15 minute private lesson, $9.00 / 10 minute private lesson
- Certified National Coach, NCCP Level 3, partial
Level 4 & 5
- currently the Skate Canada Alberta-NWT/NUN Coaching Representative for the Peace Region
- Gold Freeskate, Gold Dance, Gold Pairs
- Former 5 time Canadian national medalist, 4 time international medalist, provincial and western Canadian champion
- Coached National and International Champions, World and Olympic Skaters
- 30 years coaching experience
Rate: $17.00 / 15 minute private lesson, $12.00 / 10 minute private lesson
- Certified Regional Coach (NCCP Level 1)
- CanPowerSkate ln-Training Coach
- Quad Gold Figureskater, Gold Freeskate, Gold Dance, Gold Skating Skills, Gold Interpretive
- Previous STARSkate Championships Medalist, Competitive Sectional Skater, 2014 Arctic Winter Games Competitor
- 3 years coaching experience
Rate: $8.00 / 15 min private lesson
Ashley McDiarmid – Canskate Certified Club Coach
Victoria Guenther – Canskate In-Training Club Coach
Abby Fitzpatrick – Canskate In-Training Club Coach
Victoria Tatarkina – Canskate In-Training Club Coach
Off Ice Coaching
My name is Lisa Eldridge. I have been working with the Grande Prairie Figure Skating Club since 2016. I am a certified personal and athletic trainer, as well as provincial/national level gymnastics coach. I teach both the strength/conditioning and flexibility classes for the figure skating club. Each class entails specific focus on proper developmental steps of physical preparation for the athletes. Physical preparation is a very important aspect to sport in regard to injury prevention, longevity in the sport, and overall improved sport performance. Below is a breakdown of each class offered and what the athletes will be working on.
*Each athlete is individual and requires different training that best suits their needs. Their
needs are based on chronological age, biological age, current/passed injuries, and where they show strength and weaknesses. Regardless of the class they are enrolled in, the decision of how advanced or fundational focus their training is will ultimately be based on what is best suited for them at that time.
*The off ice programs are most beneficial when an athlete is consistent. Consistency will allow for an athlete to be progressed and challenged in order to gain adaptation in tissues and ligaments for better injury management, recovery, strength, power, and endurance.
Please feel free to contact me via email if you have any further questions.